fbpx

Very Slow! I'm disapointed

Homepage Forums Community Chatter Very Slow! I'm disapointed

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  arachni_name 2 months ago.

• Author

Hi!
    I recently bought The Functional Approach Online course, but I’m having several difficulties to access the Streaming videos content. Its very slow. I have a good internet connection; I can access Netflix, Vimeo for example with high video/audio quality, but today I’ve tried to watch the videos from the F.A. course and I just couldn’t because the site and the streaming was not good. Besides of that I would like to watch the videos during my travels or in a countryside someway but this online streaming platform is ruining my experience with the Program. I’m very sorry to say it, because the material and all the research and effort to make it seems to be awesome, but the course is expensive (specially for foreigners) and I think you need to check for the optimum quality of the online platform as Ive seen in other Yoga Online Teachings (alomoves, Yoga International…) to honor the quality of this program.

If the overall quality get improved I will delete this commentary.

Thanks for reading
    Luck

• #64760 Reply

Harley Rinzler
    Keymaster

Hi Luck,
    I’m so sorry you have had that experience!
    Here is what you should do:
    Please clear your Cache and then try it again.
    This should fix the issue.
    Rest assured, we are actually using the most powerful streaming platform available to deliver this program all around the world: Amazon S3.
    Others have reported a similar problem, but they have all gone away once the Cache is cleared.
    Even though it’s not a huge deal to clear one’s Cache, most people don’t think to do it and I would prefer that no one had to.
    We are working with Amazon to determine why this seems to be necessary in some cases, but they haven’t yet been able to give us a satisfactory answer.
    I will post if this changes.
    Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.
    Best,
    Harley Rinzler
    Owner, Pranamaya

• #64765 Reply

Thank You for the answer,

Besides that, the program is awesome!

(You can delete this topic if you want…)

• #65071 Reply

arachni_name

• #65072 Reply

arachni_name

• #65073 Reply

arachni_name

1″‘`–

• #65074 Reply

arachni_name

• #65075 Reply

arachni_name”‘`–

• #65076 Reply