- This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 months, 3 weeks ago by arachni_name.
- January 31, 2019 at 9:40 am #63510CandaceGuest
Hi! How does this vary from the other yin classes offered by Paul? Are the included? If not, would it be helpful to also purchase the other classes in addition to this program and complete them first? I’m quite excited about this! Thanks!
- January 31, 2019 at 9:02 pm #63641Harley RinzlerKeymaster
Thanks for your question! With over 20 hours of total content, this is Paul’s most in-depth program to date and represents a comprehensive philosophical and practical approach to the practice of yoga – combined with some very valuable proprietary tools for both teachers and students. Many people are familiar with Paul’s work in Yoga Anatomy and Yin Yoga, but have not encountered his system of the 24 Target Areas of the body and the 7 Archetypal poses. This program teaches that system through a detailed anatomical study of each of the Yin poses and their variations – over 40 in all, with skeletal analysis, extensive demonstrations on live students, Q&A’s and dedicated sections on How To Teach.
Plus, you get interactive quizzes to help you memorize the key elements of the program, 8 new practices designed by Paul for a variety of everyday life circumstances, a downloadable 110 page illustrated Study Guide, and a Completion Certificate upon successful examination that qualifies you for 20 CEU Hours with Yoga Alliance.
Finally, the program includes The Practice Builder, an exclusive interactive tool that lets you design and save an unlimited number of your own practices from over 40 Yin Poses and Yang Sequences, with customizable features such as how long to hold each pose, and a simple to use drag-and-drop interface.
Please let us know if we can provide any additional clarification.
The Pranamaya Team
- February 18, 2019 at 1:46 am #65158arachni_nameGuest
- February 18, 2019 at 1:46 am #65159arachni_nameGuest
- February 18, 2019 at 1:46 am #65160arachni_nameGuest
- February 18, 2019 at 1:46 am #65161arachni_nameGuest
- February 18, 2019 at 1:46 am #65162arachni_nameGuest
- February 18, 2019 at 1:46 am #65163arachni_nameGuest
- February 18, 2019 at 1:46 am #65164arachni_name”‘`–Guest
- February 18, 2019 at 1:46 am #65165arachni_nameGuest
- February 18, 2019 at 1:46 am #65166arachni_nameGuest
- February 18, 2019 at 1:46 am #65167arachni_name)Guest
- February 18, 2019 at 1:46 am #65168arachni_nameGuest
- February 18, 2019 at 1:46 am #65169arachni_nameGuest