fbpx

Alternate format

Homepage Forums Community Chatter Alternate format

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eve 8 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Elaine Jackson

I was super excited about this course until I realized it was digital only. As a rural person with terrible access to internet I am unable to participate. I just wanted to let you know that a big chunk of people will be excluded for this reason. So sorry to miss out on this

• #62511 Reply

Pranamaya

Hi Elaine.

Thank you for your input. We will make sure to pass on your feedback to the team.

Sincerely,

The Pranamaya Team

• #62621 Reply

Don

I as well live in a rural area surrounded with mountains and have “spotty-at-best” internet service. Another format – e.g. disk – for the program would be greatly appreciated.

• #63047 Reply

Nancy McCrea

With great disappointment, I cannot stream very well either. I’d purchase the DVD in a heartbeat. Or go somewhere to get a permanent download for my laptop.

• #63247 Reply

Rivkah Moore

Also challenge with streaming. Loved Paul’s DVDs and this looks like a fabulous course. Sadly limited to a certain group of yogis only

• #63260 Reply

Harley Rinzler
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone,
    I am so sorry to hear that you all have limited access to streaming and are therefore unable to receive The Functional Approach.
    We certainly wrestled with this when designing the program – there are many rich interactive features that simply won’t work on a disc.
    However, I want you to know that we hear you and will take the next couple weeks to see if we can come up with a solution that would work for you.
    Best Regards,
    Harley Rinzler
    Owner, Pranamaya

• #63394 Reply

Dani Jay

Yes, thanks for pointing this out, I have the same problem connectivity “challenges” by living in a rural community. I would LOVE to take this course if it could be provided in another format.

• #63495 Reply

Jessica

Will this work on an iphone or ipad without wifi connection? Often times, my quiet space does not have wifi but I can still access the web via my phone. I just wanted to check before I purchased. Thank you

• #63644 Reply

Terry Olsen

I would love to take this course but not sure I have a good enough enternet connection. If I pay for the training and find out I am unable to stream it can I get a refund? Wish it was on a DvD!

• #63852 Reply

Harley Rinzler
    Keymaster

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for reaching out. The program does require a wifi connection to stream.

Best,

The Pranamaya Team

• #63853 Reply

Harley Rinzler
    Keymaster

Hi Terry,

Thanks for reaching out. Per our previous response, while the program does require a strong wifi connection we are exploring other potential options to provide the program to people who have limited access to internet. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Best,

The Pranamaya Team

• #63982 Reply

Lavinia

I would also prefer this course on disc. I order many courses online that come on DVD but also include streaming. Will this be an option in the future?

• #65156 Reply

arachni_name

1″‘`–

• #65157 Reply

arachni_name”‘`–

• #65170 Reply

arachni_name

1)

• #65488 Reply

Eve

Let me echo what’s been said here and add a few things. Love the idea of the practice builder, eight practice and study guide. But I don’t need the credit hours and can’t afford $495. Would also prefer to be able to download the reading materials and get the videos either on disk or on something I can download to an ipad so it doesn’t require internet. Would like to ask the team to consider a less expensive option that includes the three things mentioned above without the credit hours or other perks that make this near $500. Maybe a $200 option? Thank you for considering!

Reply To: Alternate format
Your information:

Cancel
The Pranamaya Fall Sale

20% OFF EVERYTHING

Coupon Code - LOVEFALL
SHOP NOW
* Terms & Conditions Apply
close-link
No search term specified.
    Preview
    XX Discount type