- This topic has 15 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Eve.
- January 24, 2019 at 6:23 am #62499Elaine JacksonGuest
I was super excited about this course until I realized it was digital only. As a rural person with terrible access to internet I am unable to participate. I just wanted to let you know that a big chunk of people will be excluded for this reason. So sorry to miss out on this
- January 24, 2019 at 12:48 pm #62511PranamayaGuest
Thank you for your input. We will make sure to pass on your feedback to the team.
The Pranamaya Team
- January 25, 2019 at 1:47 pm #62621DonGuest
I as well live in a rural area surrounded with mountains and have “spotty-at-best” internet service. Another format – e.g. disk – for the program would be greatly appreciated.
- January 27, 2019 at 5:51 am #63047Nancy McCreaGuest
With great disappointment, I cannot stream very well either. I’d purchase the DVD in a heartbeat. Or go somewhere to get a permanent download for my laptop.
- January 28, 2019 at 10:36 am #63247Rivkah MooreGuest
Also challenge with streaming. Loved Paul’s DVDs and this looks like a fabulous course. Sadly limited to a certain group of yogis only
- January 28, 2019 at 1:22 pm #63260
I am so sorry to hear that you all have limited access to streaming and are therefore unable to receive The Functional Approach.
We certainly wrestled with this when designing the program – there are many rich interactive features that simply won’t work on a disc.
However, I want you to know that we hear you and will take the next couple weeks to see if we can come up with a solution that would work for you.
- January 30, 2019 at 6:31 am #63394Dani JayGuest
Yes, thanks for pointing this out, I have the same problem connectivity “challenges” by living in a rural community. I would LOVE to take this course if it could be provided in another format.
- January 31, 2019 at 8:08 am #63495JessicaGuest
Will this work on an iphone or ipad without wifi connection? Often times, my quiet space does not have wifi but I can still access the web via my phone. I just wanted to check before I purchased. Thank you
- January 31, 2019 at 10:01 pm #63644Terry OlsenGuest
I would love to take this course but not sure I have a good enough enternet connection. If I pay for the training and find out I am unable to stream it can I get a refund? Wish it was on a DvD!
- February 2, 2019 at 1:22 pm #63852
Thanks for reaching out. The program does require a wifi connection to stream.
The Pranamaya Team
- February 2, 2019 at 1:25 pm #63853
Thanks for reaching out. Per our previous response, while the program does require a strong wifi connection we are exploring other potential options to provide the program to people who have limited access to internet. Thanks for your understanding and patience.
The Pranamaya Team
- February 3, 2019 at 6:48 am #63982LaviniaGuest
I would also prefer this course on disc. I order many courses online that come on DVD but also include streaming. Will this be an option in the future?
- February 18, 2019 at 1:46 am #65156arachni_nameGuest
- February 18, 2019 at 1:46 am #65157arachni_name”‘`–Guest
- February 18, 2019 at 1:46 am #65170arachni_nameGuest
- February 25, 2019 at 6:14 am #65488EveGuest
Let me echo what’s been said here and add a few things. Love the idea of the practice builder, eight practice and study guide. But I don’t need the credit hours and can’t afford $495. Would also prefer to be able to download the reading materials and get the videos either on disk or on something I can download to an ipad so it doesn’t require internet. Would like to ask the team to consider a less expensive option that includes the three things mentioned above without the credit hours or other perks that make this near $500. Maybe a $200 option? Thank you for considering!